Rosa Solà Alberich
Healthy meals (PECT: TurisTIC en família)
This project contributes to smart specialization in healthy food-gastronomy in a family environment; employment of young talent linked to nutrition and the internationalization of the project is based on the contemplation of the alimentary singularities of the different nationalities and cultures of our environment visitors. This project present 3 (territorial balance, internationalization, employment and intelligent specialization) of the 4 cross-cutting priorities.
The main aim is to satisfy customers with specific needs of foods and promote healthy diets addressed to all family members, based on the offer of various restaurant types, and with adjusted quality-cost.
The project consist on tourist establishments as the environments that allow to promote healthier food at the family level, looking at all the members of the family to enjoy the best of leisure and vacation time. This implies implementing innovative systems in different restaurant fields, in a sustainable and innovative way, to respond to the demand of various healthy dietetic patterns and specific nutritional needs, within the framework of different activities of Tourism and leisure (sports, sun and beach practice, excursions, relaxation, weight control, etc ...), and in the case of intolerances and food allergies. This project will have a duration of 3 years.
The specific aims are:
- To demonstrate that gastronomy-health-tourism is possible and compatible with appropriate prices.
- To innovate in the way of favoring the selection of the healthiest options in all the food from the promotion of food products labeled in the form of "healthy purchase", cooking techniques, promotion of proximity products, combination with other products, cooking possibilities that offer according to the needs and preferences of the consumer.
- To acquire specific healthy diet accreditations and allergic/intolerance diet accreditations and to promote nutrition and healthy added value in the menu of establishments with taking into account the specific needs of certain groups.
- To identify the most appropriate systems and techniques in the kitchen to develop proposals that respond groups with specific nutrient needs (sports, lifestyle) or special diets (gluten, low in sugar, salt, fat), optimizing the management and organization of the offer, promoting the option of anticipated purchase, segmenting customers and improving combinations of dishes, products and ingredients.
- To develop interactive systems in restaurants that provide a response to the customer about their specific needs through activities and resources for promotion, publicity and advice, together with accreditation institutions, specific groups, advisors and opinion leaders (online and face-to-face).
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the envisaged actions in the project.
The expected results will contributed on healthy meals of family members in a touristic and leisure time environment.
37.5 hours a week
|This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 713679|